Mirran Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drago Vol, king of jund

Go down

Drago Vol, king of jund Empty Drago Vol, king of jund

Post  DragoVol Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Name: Drago Vol
Race: Human, Dragon, Werewolf (+2/+2 Flying)
Class: Draco-Werewolf (+1/+1, +2 life.)
Color identity: BBB,RRR,GGG
Pet: Bory the Dragon (BRG, 1/1, flying, double strike, R: +1/+1 until end of turn. If his power is five or greater he gets Deathtouch and trample)
Abilities:
False Full Moon: 2BRG: Gets +4/+4 and loses flying for the rest of the battle. (using this ability forbids Draconic Fury ability)
or
Draconic Fury: XBRG: Cannot channel, gains flying and +5/+5 and must attack each turn for X turns, after time is up, reverts to normal form. (Using this ability in battle forbids False full moon ability)
Points Received: 39
Spent: 39
Remaining: 0
Gold Received: 8000
Spent: 7100
Remaining: 900
Power: 10
Toughness: 10
Life: 20
Mastery: 12
Channeling: 10 (BBB RRRR GGG)
Speed: 10
Focus: 6
Memory: 14
Items:
Lightning Bomb X 1
Memorized Spells: (6)

Ring of Valkas, 2, equip 1, if equipped creature is red, put a +1/+1 counter on it during your upkeep, equipped creature has haste. (3)

Unstable Footing, R, kicker 3R, Damage can't be prevented this turn, if it was kicked deal 5 damage to target.

Snakeform, 2(G/U), instant, target becomes a 1/1 snake with no abilities until end of turn.

Crucible of Fire, 3R, Dragons I control get +3/+3. (2)

Fog, G, prevent all damage. (4)

Mother's Love, 5 Legendary Artifact- Equipment{M}Hexproof, indestructible. Mother's Love can only be equipped to a player. Equipped player gets +0/+5 2: Prevent the next 1 damage that would be dealt to equipped playerEquip-5

Utvara Hellkite, 6RR, Flying, 6/6, whenever a dragon i control attacks, i get a 6/6 red dragon token with flying.

Library: (10)

Hellkite Overlord, 4BRRG, 8/8, flying haste trample, R: +1/+0 until end of turn, BG: Regen. (1)

Lavalanche, XBRG, deals X damage to target player and their creatures. (2)

Ancient Grudge, 1R, exile target artifact, flashback G (4)

Grave Betrayal, 5BB, enchantment, whenever a creature you don't control dies put it onto the battlefield under your control with a +1/+1 counter on it, it becomes a black zombie in addition to it's other colors and types. (2)

Broodmate Dragon, 4BRG, 4/4 Flying, when it comes into play put a 4/4 red dragon with flying into play. (2)

Witchbane Orb, 4, destroy all curses on me, I have hexproof. (2)

Putrefy, 1GB, destroy target artifact or creature, can't be regenerated. (4)

Power of Burning Rage, 2RG, enchantment, enchant only a player who owns this spell, can't cast spells. X: +x/+0 and double strike, trample until end of turn. (1)

Gilded Lotus, 5, T: add 3 mana of any one color. (2)

DragoVol

Back to top Go down